inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

Peterborough Seedy Sunday 2011

Thanks everyone for such a successful and fun Seedy Sunday 2011. By my very informal estimates, I would say that there was well over 1000 people through the doors of St. James United Church yesterday afternoon! Amazing!
I will post some pictures soon, but was so busy during the event, I barely had any time to take photographs. If anyone has some great one's from the day that they would like to share, please send them along to me!
I do not yet know just how many seeds were bought & traded, but I do know that I brought well over 300 packs of seeds to the exchange area, very few of which were left when I finally made it in there at the end of the day! Yeah for seed being spread out to future gardens all over the region. It warms my heart to think of all the food that will be grown and eaten from the tiny seeds that made into folks hands yesterday.
I think the event has grown beyond my capacity as an individual to organize, so next year I will be looking to build upon partnerships with local organizations, groups, and of course volunteers!
So if you had a great time at Seedy Sunday & would like to be part of future year's events, please send me an email! Thanks everyone! Jillian Bishop

No comments: