inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com
Currently listening to Circle i by Jonathan Richman Couldn't find a video, but it is a great song with fabulous lyrics.
I am sitting at home listening to this as I package seeds & get ready for Focus Fair!

Well now you call them a farm cause they do that the best
Circle I now it's Circle I
but you don't say 'farm' you say 'ranch' out west
Circle I now it's Circle I
They grow their greens, I say they grow their fruit
Circle I Circle I
by a bamboo fence on a rural route
Circle I Circle I
Oh oh, naked in their field but you cannot top their yield
Circle I Circle I now, hey hey hey

because there aint no potato like natural potato now
Circle I now it's Circle I
there aint no tomato like natural tomato now
Circle I now it's Circle I
and they're aint no spinach and there aint no corn
Circle I Circle I
Well, like it was natural bred I say was natural born
Circle I Circle I
Oh oh, naked in the sun, they got a suntan on they bun
Circle I Circle I now, hey hey hey
http://www.free-lyrics.org

No comments: