inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

seedy saturday toronto

setting up the urbantomato booth at the beautiful whychwood barns.
clearly, i have already had a lot of coffee . . .







setting out my buttons . . . take a deep breathe &
prepare to spread my seed to the Torontonians

this is by far the most beautiful venue i ever get to be in for seed exchanges
lots of natural light

Thanks so much to everyone who came out & bought seeds, traded with me, told me about their gardens & laughed at my buttons . . . . it was a great day

by the time the sun set started to cast this luscious light,
it was getting close to closing time

my last sale was a lady who wanted a 'ho' button to give to her mother in law . . . i love seedy saturdays.


i will post photos of all the great seeds i got to exchange soon . . .
and of course many more seedy saturdays to go

No comments: