inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

future flower seeds


Here are some recent photos from my flower garden. Over the past four years of living at this house, I have gradually turned a lot lawn into garden.

you can see the newest section that i just dug up here . . . . my whole front yard is almost gone. the rest has turned out to be a beautiful perennial garden.

this garden is where i collect all a good portion of my flower seeds from . . . . i also tend to collect a lot of pictures. i will post them all as the season progresses.


this is my favourite place to sit & watch my garden grow . . .

this lilac bush was transplanted a little twig two years ago . . . now it is flowering for the first time!!

No comments: